Friday, May 27, 2011

Crocheted Flower...

I have had a couple of very busy weeks. With end of the year awards ceremonies, sports banquets, my sons high school finals and my daughter graduating from the 8th grade, it's been "Go, go, go..." But, I am so proud of both of them. And, I just know our summer will be full of fun (I am looking forward to it).

I have something to share with you... 

I saw this flower pattern at The Yvestown Blog and fell in love with it. It's super easy to make. You should try it.

{hugs}
Laura


Edited to add: Here is a new link to the flower pattern (thank you ThreeTwentyThree Creations) 


7 comments:

  1. Hello. Im wondering if you have the pattern for this flower? Itry going to the site, but the flower is no longer there I guess...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.yvestown.com/shop/pat-flowcoast.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. Love your blog name too, it's a great bible verse.
      Have a great weekend...
      Laura

      Delete
  3. there is nothing there at the link. Please post the link again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anywhere else we can find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not been able to find the pattern anywhere...

      Delete