Thursday, June 13, 2013

Orange Enzyme, Part 2...

On March 4th, I started an orange enzyme cleaner. It needed to sit until June 4th, three whole months.

I thought, "There's no way I'm gonna be able to wait three months for this to be done. That's way too long..."

Well, June 4th came and went and I am just now getting around to doing something with it.

Oh well. The waiting isn't hard when you are kept busy.

Here's what it looked like when I started...

And here's what it looks like now, just over three months later...

Time to get a bottle and see how it works. I'll let you know...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.